Sunday 28 April 2013

My first job as a make-up artist! | Illuminations - In Atmospheres.

Hello lovely's,

I'm so sorry to the 5 of my followers that I haven't posted in literally months. I lost the motivation and inspiration for quite a long time. But I'm feeling pretty positive about it all again now, and I genuinely am hoping I can give myself a kick up the bum and get back into it.

So as you may or may not know, since September I have been studying Hair & Media Make-up, I absolutely love it and it's what I want to do for the rest of my life. I've worked on a fair few productions now in theatre with college, but I got the opportunity to work on my first music video the other month.

The band is called 'In atmospheres' and their new single is called 'illuminations' - they've worked extremely hard to get where they are and this was their first video so I am very proud to say I was a part of it! The day was very cold and very snowy, but an experience in all and they got an amazing video out of it!

If you guys could check them out and maybe give them a thumbs up, it would mean a lot to them :) leave a comment if you like it :)



Hopefully there will be another post up from me this week :)

Love Louisa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment