Thursday 31 January 2013

Review | H&M Holographic Nail Varnish.

 Today I am going to review one of H&M's nail polishes. The name is 'Jo Is In The House' (or atleast i assume it is because there is a sticker saying that on the top!) I had my eye on the limited edition holographic polish from GOSH, but the day I walked past this, I never thought about it again. As soon as this caught my eye, I had to have it.

It was £2.99 and considering how amazing this polish is, it is an absolute bargain & must have! It applies well and fairly thick and it dries surprisingly fast too. I did however buy this quite a while ago, so wether they still sell it i'm not sure.

I apologise for the quality of the photos and the lighting, but I really wanted to try and show you the colours and how much it does sparkle. Above is just one coat of the polish which I think it pretty amazing.
And here again with only 2! coats. So with a base coat colour underneath like silver, and another layer of this, as you can imagine, it's pretty spectacular.
I did this photo blurry so you can get more of an idea of how it sparkles, it is just simply beautiful and a polish that I think every nail varnish fanatic needs in their collection, and at £2.99, it would be rude not too!






No comments:

Post a Comment